Denali Climber / Summit Tour
High Altitude Flight
This flight offers an amazing perspective of Denali National Park and North America's tallest mountain, Denali. The Summit Tour is a high altitude flight. Your trip may take you up to 20,320 feet. The Summit Tour airplane is not pressurized like an airline flight. You will have an oxygen mask, which you may wear up to 30 minutes of this flight.
- Must be in good health. If you have any health concerns, please let the K2 Staff know.
- You must be able to hear directions and follow them.
- You must speak English so you can understand what the pilot is saying.
- If you have a cold or are feeling sick, please let the K2 Staff know before going on flight.
- You must be older than 12 years old to take this flight.
You have to be there to really experience it!
$345 per person - 1 1/4 hours. Flight times may vary.
This is not a pressurized flight. Oxygen masks provided
All flights subject to 5.5% transportation fee. .
There are two ways to the top of Denali - Climb or take the Denali Summit Tour
The most complete and exciting tour of Denali. Your multi-engine, oxygen-equipped aircraft will climb to nearly 20,000 feet for a dramatic view of Denali's summit and an amazing view of Denali National Park. Feel the excitement only a few mountaineers have experienced - the view from the top of North America's highest peak.
"When I went on this trip last summer, I actually saw the climber's route. It was a thrilling flight. We flew between passes and saw granite rock walls. I can't recommend this trip enough." -- Deborah, K2's Sales&Marketing Manager
Denali Climber / Summit Tour Highlights: The Red Route
- Includes Denali Experience and Flyer Routes and the Denali Grand Tour Route
- South Hunter Ice Fall (about 2 thousand feet of ice fall)
- The mighty and stunning Kahiltna Glacier (2 miles wide 45 miles long)
- West Ridge of Mount Hunter
- The Denali Climber’s Base Camp on the Kahiltna Glacier
- Beginning of the West Buttress Route, the most climbed route on Denali
- “The Great One,” Denali, and her two sister peaks Mt. Foraker, and Mt. Mount Hunter
- Mount Frances formally known as “Bergchen” German slang for “Little mountain”
- North Buttress - the 4,000-foot granite technical showpiece of Mount Hunter and world class climbing objective.
- Cassin Ridge, Denali's quintessential technical climb.
Denali Day Hikes
Interested in exploring Alaska?
Venture out on a Denali Day Hike.
AK residents celebrate your birthday with K2!
Happy birthday Alaskans! In your birthday month, we will offer you a percentage discount that matches your age...