Information about summer employment at K2 Aviation
Thank you for your interest in K2 Aviation Summer employment. We offer a fun and exciting atmosphere for those looking for adventure. We are looking for friendly, hardworking and well qualified people to work with us.
K2 Aviation offers several options for employment from May – September, as well as year round positions.
Office Staff Positions
Contact: Stephanie Smothers at email@example.com or by fax: 907-733-1221
- Customer Service Representatives - Customer Service Representatives work directly with our customers, answering questions, booking trips, checking in customers for their trip.
- Van Driver - Van drivers pick up and drop off clients and help out around the office.
- Ramper - Help get aircraft ready for flight, assist pilots in their duties, loading and loading gear.
- Flight Follower - Dispatch and track all of our flights. Computing aircraft loads, schedules, and available pilots, to best serve our customers.
All positions in Talkeetna work in a team setting and help out where needed on a particular day. We are open seven days a week in the summer and work two shifts. Download online office application below.
Aircraft Mechanic Applicants
Please send your resume to Dallas at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 907-733-2264
- AP Certified Mechanics
- IA Certification a plus
- Experienced in the make and models of K2 Aviation Aircraft including DeHavilland, Piper & Cessna
- Turbine engine experience a plus
Pilots are responsible first for safety; we are also looking for pilots who enjoy interacting with our clients and showing Denali National Park to them.
Please send a resume to Randy Kilbourn or Chris Wilson at email@example.com or by fax: 907-733-1221
New Pilots are required to attend one week of ground school in Anchorage the last part of April, as well as on site training in Talkeetna the first two weeks of May.
- Commercial license
- 2,000 hours minimum total time
- 500 hours minimum Alaska time preferred
- Experience flying make and model of K2 Aviation aircraft including: Turbine Otter, DeHavilland Beaver, Chieftain Navajo, Cessna 185 or the Piper Cherokee
** You may print the blank application then email, scan and or fax as noted above. You may also fill in the application online and either email from your computer by selecting the SEND button at the bottom or select FILE, PRINT and from your print options select to print to PDF then email the PDF you created and saved to your computer.
We have made our employment application available to you in online fillable PDF format. When you have completed the form, click the SUBMIT link. Your E-Mail program will open, attach the document you just completed and E-mail it to us. Please download and complete the employment application.
To successfully complete and send the application you will need Acrobat Reader version 7 or higher. It's free and available at Adobe. Click Adobe Reader to download the program.
If your E-mail program can not process the PDF you may receive an error message. In that case please fill out the form, print and fax or mail to us at:
K2 Aviation Box 545-B Talkeetna, Alaska 99676 Fax: 907-733-1221.
Denali Day Hikes
Interested in exploring Alaska?
Venture out on a Denali Day Hike.
Flightseeing in 2013?
Anniversary Savings, save $50 per passenger!