Our Web Cam Host
Denali Overlook Inn: As featured on the Food Network,the Denali Overlook Inn provides an atmosphere of beauty and comfort, as well as unparallelled panoramic views of the Alaska Range (see the K2 Webcam Live Image). Just 5 miles from Talkeetna, Denali Overlook is an oasis of relaxation for summer visitors and perfect for winter getaway weekends. Phone: 855-733-3555.
Climbing & Guiding
- Alaska Alpine Adventures: Guided backpacking and hiking trips in Denali National Park and throughout Alaska.
- American Alpine Institute: Mountaineering instruction and guided ascents throughout North America and the world. Climbing in Ecuador, Mexico, Bolivia, Europe, Alaska, California, Washington, Colorado, Nevada. Glacier mountaineering and ski mountaineering. Ascents and climbing for all ability levels.
- RMI Expeditions: Getting safely up and down mountains is just the beginning of the story at Rainier Mountaineering, Inc. (RMI).
- Alaska Marine Highway: Official Site of the Alaska State Ferry. Up-to-date schedules, online reservations, special fares, sample itineraries and community information.
- Alaska Railroad: The Alaska Railroad showcases adventure with a full summer schedule of day tours and adventure packages.
- Mahay's Riverboat Tours: Talkeetna Fishing and Denali Alaska Tours with Mahay's Riverboat Service. Located in Talkeetna, Alaska.
- Swiss Alaska Inn: Talkeetna lodging.
- Just Fly Fish: Day trip fishing from Talkeetna, Alaska.
- Denali Fireside/DeVere's ATV Tours: Located conveniently in downtown Talkeetna, Denali Fireside offers a view of Mt. McKinley, cozy en suite fireplaces, and walking access to Talkeetna attractions including riverboat and raft tours, flightseeing, fishing, dog sled tours and the Alaska Railroad. Tel. 907-733-2600/ 877-345-2226.
- Talkeetna Hostel: The hostel is modern and cozy "home away from home," located in a wooded setting within walking distance to downtown, the train, and the Talkeetna Airport. This is a great place to kick off an Alaska adventure, or just sit back and relax for a few days. Make yourself at home!
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge: Talkeetna Alaska Lodge is the only Talkeetna lodging with unsurpassed Mt. McKinley views. Enjoy a special Talkeetna lodging experience with Denali views and award-winning cuisine, all walking distance from historic downtown Talkeetna Alaska.
- Susitna River Lodge: Located in the historic village of Talkeetna, Alaska on the east bank of the Susitna River in a braided valley carved out by the last great ice age.
- On the Fly Outfitters: High quality guided fishing trips for 5 species of Salmon and Rainbow Trout. They are conveniently located between Anchorage and Denali National Park in the town of Talkeetna, Alaska.
- D&S Alaskan Trail Rides: Alaska horseback trail rides with magnificient views of Mt. McKinley.
- National Park Service: Talkeenta Ranger Station: Explore opportunities to visit the park year-round. From a short day-trip to an extended backcountry adventure, Denali has the makings for among your most memorable national park experiences.
- Eye Of Denali B&B: Comfortable and affordable Talkeetna lodging, conveniently located near Talkeetna attractions such as McKinley Flightseeing Tours, River Rafting, Fishing, and the Alaska Railroad.
- Talkeetna Cabins: Featured in the book "Best Places in Alaska" sums up the quality of your stay at Talkeetna Cabins. With spacious cabins, fully furnished, and located in the heart of downtown Talkeetna, you're off to a great beginning to your vacation.
- Talkeetna Chamber of Commerce: The Chamber of Commerce in Talkeetna, Alaska. Online Trip Planner, Business Directory, Calendar of Events, News and stories. South of Denali National Park: A Year Round Destination.
- Denali Anglers: Talkeetna Fishing for salmon and trout in Talkeetna Alaska.
- McKinley View B&B - Charming Alaskan B&B located between Anchorage and Denali National Park. Spacious rooms, full southern style breakfast and a variety of outdoor activities available including spectacular panoramic views of the Alaska Range. Host location for the K2 Aviation live webcam image. Phone 907-733-1758
Remote, Fly In Lodges
- Within The Wild: Within The Wild Adventure Company is a family-owned and operated adventure travel business in Alaska offering three remote full-service adventure lodges within Southcentral Alaska.
Glacier Bay National Park
- Glacier Bay Lodge & Tours: Let Glacier Bay Lodge & Tours introduce you to this crown jewel of our national parks. From kayaking, fishing and flight-seeing to whale watching and scenic glacier tours, they create an amazing Alaska adventure for you.
Denali National Park
- Alaska Denali Tours: Alaska travel, Alaska vacations and Alaska tours is what we specialize in at Alaska Denali Tours. As your Alaska vacations expert, we offer custom Alaska travel and packaged Alaska vacations and tours throughout central Alaska including Denali National Park.
- Pike's Waterfront Lodge: Pike's Waterfront Lodge is your Fairbanks hotel. Pike's Waterfront Lodge is the only Fairbanks hotel that offers scenic views, wireless Internet, friendly staff, steam room & sauna, and more. Minutes from Fairbanks Alaska airport and next to the famous Pike's Landing.
- Alaska SeaLife Center: The Aquarium offers visitors a chance to experience the wonders of the ocean. Watch puffins fly through underwater skies and get nose-to-nose with sea lions and seals.
- Major Marine Tours: Join Major Marine Tours uniformed Rangers on deck for scenic glacier and wildlife cruises into two unique and remote areas of Alaska, Prince William Sound and Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Alaska Wildland Adventures: Explore Alaska through wilderness lodge based, all inclusive Alaska vacation packages.
Whittier and Prince William Sound
- Phillips Cruises & Tours: features the 26 Glacier Cruise in Prince William Sound, an incredible one day cruise from Anchorage and Whittier, Alaska.
- Rust's Flying Service: Alaska flightseeing tours and Alaska day tours from Rust's Flying Service provide experiences of a lifetime on you Alaska vacation. Departing from Anchorage, go bear viewing, fly-in fishing, visit remote lodges and more.
- Anchorage Grand Hotel: Anchorage Alaska Hotel - The Anchorage Grand Hotel, located in beautiful downtown Anchorage, is within easy walking distance of all that downtown has to offer.
Denali Day Hikes
Interested in exploring Alaska?
Venture out on a Denali Day Hike.
AK residents celebrate your birthday with K2!
Happy birthday Alaskans! In your birthday month, we will offer you a percentage discount that matches your age...