Employment at K2 Aviation
Thank you for your interest in K2 Aviation! We offer a fun and exciting atmosphere for those looking for adventure. We are looking for friendly, hardworking, well-qualified people to work with us.
K2 Aviation offers several employment options from May through September, as well as year-round positions.
Office Staff Positions
For more information, contact Stephanie Smothers at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 907-733-1221.
- Customer Service Representative – Customer Service Representatives work directly with our customers, answering questions, booking trips, and checking in customers for their trip.
- Van Driver – Van drivers pick up and drop off clients, and help out around the office.
- Ramp Agent – Ramp agents help get our aircraft ready for flight, and assist pilots in their duties and with loading gear.
- Flight Follower – Flight followers dispatch and track all of our flights. They calculate aircraft loads, schedules, and available pilots to best serve our customers.
All positions in Talkeetna are part of a team setting and help out where needed on any particular day. We are open seven days a week in the summer, and employees generally work two shifts. Complete the K2 Employment Application below to apply.
Aircraft Mechanic Applicants
Send your resume to Dallas at email@example.com or by fax: (907) 733-1221
- AP Certified Mechanics
- IA Certification a plus
- Experienced in the make and models of K2 Aviation Aircraft including de Havilland, Piper, & Cessna
- Turbine engine experience a plus
Pilots are responsible for safety first. We are looking for pilots who enjoy interacting with our clients and showing them the beauty of Denali National Park.
Please send a resume to Chris Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 907-733-1221.
New pilots are required to attend one week of ground school in Anchorage during the last part of April, as well as on-site training in Talkeetna the first two weeks of May.
- Commercial license
- 2,000 hours minimum total time
- 500 hours minimum Alaska time preferred
- Experience flying make and model of K2 Aviation aircraft including de Havilland Turbine Otter, de Havilland Beaver, Piper Navajo, Cessna 185 or the Piper Cherokee
- 500 hours tailwheel time preferred
Please fill out the application below and email.
K2 Aviation is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.