Keeping You Happy and Healthy!
Already booked on a K2 flight?
Thank you for choosing K2! Please use QR Code and fill out our Passenger Screening within 24 hours of your scheduled departure. If you booked direct, we will also send you a text with a link to the screening.
How to use a QR Code? Most phones now have a built in reader. Just open your camera, point at QR Code (do not have to take a photo), a link will pop up on screen, click on link and fill out screening. Easy peasy!
Our Commitment To Our Guests, Staff, and Community:
Thank you for choosing K2 Aviation! Our team is committed to excellence throughout each part of your travel experience with us. Our hearts go out to those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We understand these are uncertain times there is a lot to consider when planning your Alaska vacation. Our number one priority is, and has always been, the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are closely monitoring the situation and would like to provide you with the most up to date information.
Traveling to Alaska?
Help us keep Alaskans and your fellow visitors healthy and safe by following the testing recommendations outlined in the State of Alaska Health Advisory NO.2: International and Interstate Travel
Policies and Procedures:
- We have a worry-free cancellation policy. All reservations can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance, or moved to a different date, without penalty.
- Temperature checks will be required before boarding our shuttle or at check-in at the office.
- CDC recommendations/guidelines will be adhered to. To learn more visit the CDC website: COVID-19
- Our aircraft will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each day, and between flights. This includes, but is not limited to, door handles, headsets, seatbelts, headrests, and hard surfaces.
- Our vans will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each day, and between every pickup and drop off. This includes, but is not limited to, door handles, head rests, seatbelts, and hard surfaces. Guests are encouraged to self-drive when possible.
- The office will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning of every shift and throughout the day. This includes, but is not limited to, restrooms, door knobs/handles, counters, and hard surfaces.
- Facemasks are required for all guests when traveling in our shuttle and aircraft, and when within 6 feet of people outside of their party.
- We will email an online health questionnaire the day before scheduled flight. This questionnaire will ask if guests are feeling well and that they have not knowingly come in contact with an individual that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Based on advice from medical experts in infectious diseases, guests exhibiting flu-like symptoms or symptoms associated with COVID-19 will not be permitted to fly. Guests will be offered the chance to reschedule or a full refund
- Employees of K2 Aviation are required to fill out a daily health questionnaire and are required to remain home should they exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Guests will have access to handwashing stations and/or hand sanitizer before and after their tour.
Please note: We promise to do our best in mitigating the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Due to the nature of our tours, there will be times that being within 6 feet of other parties will be unavoidable. We ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and fellow passengers safe. Please practice frequent and proper hand washing, use the provided hand sanitizer, and wear a mask in our office, vans, and aircraft.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We appreciate your consideration and look forward to welcoming you to K2 Aviation.