Keeping You Happy and Healthy!
Our Commitment To Our Guests, Staff, and Community:
Thank you for choosing K2 Aviation! Our team is committed to excellence throughout each part of your travel experience with us. Our hearts go out to those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We understand these are uncertain times there is a lot to consider when planning your Alaska vacation. Our number one priority is, and has always been, the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are closely monitoring the situation and would like to provide you with the most up to date information.
Traveling to Alaska?
Help us keep Alaskans and your fellow visitors healthy and safe by following the vaccination and testing recommendations outlined on the Travel Alaska Covid-19 Travel Updates Page.
Policies and Procedures:
- We have a worry-free cancellation policy. All reservations can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance, or moved to a different date, without penalty.
- CDC recommendations/guidelines will be adhered to. To learn more visit the CDC website: COVID-19
- Our aircraft will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each day, and between flights. This includes, but is not limited to, door handles, headsets, seatbelts, headrests, and hard surfaces.
- Our vans will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each day, and between every pickup and drop off. This includes, but is not limited to, door handles, head rests, seatbelts, and hard surfaces. Guests are encouraged to self-drive when possible.
- The office will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning of every shift and throughout the day. This includes, but is not limited to, restrooms, door knobs/handles, counters, and hard surfaces.
- Facemasks are no longer required on our in our office, on our shuttles, or onboard our planes. As a precaution to COVID-19 those visitors or employees needing or wanting to wear one, are welcome and encouraged to do so. Please be respectful and kind to your fellow traveler. Please note: this is subject to change without warning.
- Based on advice from medical experts in infectious diseases, guests exhibiting flu-like symptoms or symptoms associated with COVID-19 will not be permitted to fly. Guests will be offered the chance to reschedule or a full refund
- Guests will have access to handwashing stations and/or hand sanitizer before and after their tour.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We appreciate your consideration and look forward to welcoming you to K2 Aviation.